OUR OFFICES REMAIN OPEN
During these unprecedented times, we understand that you may have questions and concerns. The health and safety of our employees and patients is always our top priority. We are monitoring CDC, federal, state, and local guidelines regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we have implemented the following precautions:
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of our disinfecting and cleaning protocols in all of our offices before, during, and after treatment hours.
- We have split our staff into two shifts to ensure less people in our offices at any given time.
- We have temporarily put a hold on all of our group sessions.
- We have hand washing facilities as well as hand sanitizers available to everyone in each waiting room and treatment area.
- Our staff are all wearing N95 or surgical masks and have been provided with gloves and face shields.
- All patients and visitors will be asked to wear a mask or cloth face covering to enter our offices.
- We are taking the temperature of all staff, patients, and visitors upon arrival in our facilities.
- We are offering our patients the choice between an in-office visit or a telehealth visit. Learn more about telehealth visits here.
In order to limit the number of visitors through our facilities, we ask that patients bring a maximum of one guest to accompany them during their session, or when possible, that they arrive without another guest present.
We are screening patients regarding recent travel and illness before scheduling their appointments.
To help protect our patients, staff, and community, we are rescheduling appointments if the patient:
- Has a fever upon arrival.
- Has travelled internationally over the past two weeks.
- Regularly commutes to and from New York City.
- Has been experiencing any symptoms of illness over the past two weeks.
- Has been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting their results or has recently tested positive for COVID-19.
- Has been in direct contact with someone: exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or who has been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting results or has received a positive test result.
We are committed to continuing to provide quality care in a safe, accessible environment. Please know that we are here for you and are happy to assist with any questions you may have.